Old 02-03-2010, 07:23 AM   #19
rippednmichigan
Social Media Manager/REP
Max Brawn
Points: 22,927, Level: 93 Points: 22,927, Level: 93 Points: 22,927, Level: 93
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: EFX K-Otic Orange Ambush
rippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grim83 View Post
no problem, im not really sure, my main thing is just to use some caffeine because when i diet, i drop all the mountain dew, and i drink a lot of that stuff so. heres one i found that you may like, but i'll keep looking

Adipo-X - Maintains Muscle Mass While Burning fat! - On Sale Now! | Muscle & Strength

tied it and nothing

First off I wanna say i'm with OTK on this one, but here is my susgestion.

Check out Speed2 now I've never tried it, but sounds good. You could always throw in a caffeine tab too.

Speed V2 Product Details

This is the first hardcore diet pill that is 100% caffeine free, but still gives you extra energy and reduces appetite better than anything on the market. The key is the synergistic ingredients that ramp up fat burning, reduce appetite and provide complete mental energy.
The Ingredients In Speed V2:

Theobromine one of the main ingredients in chocolate that helps increase fat burning and reduce appetite.

Beta-phenylethylamine - the second main ingredient in chocolate that reduces appetite, increases positive mood and increases fat burning.

Evodia Fruit - evodiamine is the main ingredient in this herbal extract that helps the body increase fat burning by a totally different receptor and also increases the effects of the other ingredients.

Cissus Quadralangus this herbal extract reduces cortisol, the fat promoting hormone that deposits fat around the stomach and hips. This herb reduces cortisol in the body which helps reduce stubborn areas where fat gets deposited.

Geranium Oil this extract gives instant energy and while increasing fat burning by speeding up the metabolism.

Synephrine - bitter orange contains synephrine, which provides energy while increasing body metabolism.

Quercetin - quercetin makes the other ingredients work longer by inhibiting key enzymes that slow down metabolism.

B12 this is the body's key energy vitamin in the body and a co-enzyme for every metabolic process.

Piperine this natural extract of black pepper increases mood and increases natural enzymatic action for fat loss.
User owns 3x $30 I\'ll Pump You Up cash User owns 1x $20 I\'ll Pump You Up cash

Pure-Potent-Drug Free

http://allamericanefx.com/

Certified Personal Trainer
Training and Nutrition at
www.flexfitnessandnutrition.com

"Take control and push your limits!"
rippednmichigan is offline   Reply With Quote