View Single Post
Old 06-11-2012, 08:58 AM   #12
glwanabe
Max Brawn
Points: 15,106, Level: 79 Points: 15,106, Level: 79 Points: 15,106, Level: 79
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

glwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fazc View Post
I have trained for 1 year while at Uni with nothing more than a barbell and weights. And I can tell you it sucked.
What single piece of equipment did you miss the most?

Quote:
Just training isn't enough, just going to the gym isn't enough. What I would ask is can you give up the idea that discomfort in the gym is a bad thing? Can you give up the idea that sitting on your ass for recovery is the only way to get better? Can you give up the idea that recovery workouts are not just the realm of steroids abusing lifters? Can you give up the idea that if you don't dirty bulk, you're losing out on gains?

These are, I feel, questions which need to be asked. Are you really willing to do what it takes, or would you rather lay the blame on genetics and *life*? People inevitably talk a great game especially on the internet. Actually doing it is a different kettle of fish.
Good!
glwanabe is offline   Reply With Quote