Thread: fat burners???
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2010, 12:28 AM   #16
onetiredkris
Max Brawn
Points: 2,770, Level: 32 Points: 2,770, Level: 32 Points: 2,770, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

onetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by kman025 View Post
heres another question... with the high caffine, can people still drink diet pop (soda)? cant give this stuff up, but dont want to constantly be jittery/wired
I would cut out all carbonated beverages if you could.

How long have you been lifting now? You don't look like you really need to be cutting, just a steady above maintenance diet and heavy lifting should put enough muscle on you and burn a little fat to be right ware you want to be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grim83 View Post
It really depends on you, and your tolerance to caffeine. I can chug a 2liter of Mountain Dew and feel like i just woke up you know
Haha =x I hope your kidding because you just loaded 7,370 calories and 2,077 grams of sugar in your body.
onetiredkris is offline   Reply With Quote