Chillen
Max Brawn
Points: 6,498, Level: 52 Points: 6,498, Level: 52 Points: 6,498, Level: 52
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

Training Exp: 5+ years
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Exercise: Pullup/Bent Over Row
Fav Supp: Feeding the Brain
Chillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master member
Default I dont believe in failure: I learn each time!

Each Muscle and Brawn Member: "I Don't Believe in Failure!" I learn each time!

Today's stupid rhyme:

Muscle and Brawn members are all WIRED because they FIRED being TIRED and the heart of persistence was HIRED and adversity was EXPIRED and replaced with being ASPIRED!

Its was DAWN, and all Muscle and Brawn Members () were walking on the LAWN. Suddenly with all their BRAWN yelled a ROCK-ON and all Muscle and Brawn Members troubles were GONE!

================================================== =======
Be the fitness NERD!

Us, young youngs like being fitness NERDS.

It allows you to crap out Rock-On TURDS.

Remember these WORDS.

They must be HEARD.

Note: Regular bowel movements are critical to experience the SPLASH in one's inner POT.

Fly!, Fly!, Fly!

Float like a butter fly!

Sting with ROCK ONS!

Let the heart PUMP IT! Yep.....Let it RIPpppppppppp!

You are going to have to be consistent, and persistent with proper self discipline within the whelm of your life that includes a proper blend of the criteria necessary for the goals you desire (within diet and fitness that are at tolerant personal levels) in order to meet personal fitness goals.

There are going to be times when you are not going to want to do your training, and you will have to force yourself to do it--no question about it.

You will have to do the things that "are necessary" to get the job done--whether its more or less--then what someone else does or whether someone else thinks its too much (using knowledge as a base of sense).

Some have said that the way I approach my diet is obsessive. I don't care. I get the results I want, and they can flat shut up--I do what it takes for me.

You find what works for you, and it may take some trial and error along the way.

In addition, its important to keep the flame that burns inside you at the beginning of the "want" to earn something during the time you realize the "work" involved when trying to earn it.

Remember the fire the brought you to the starting line will bring you to the finish line.

A lot of persons fall off the wagon on personal persistence when they realize the sheer amount of work that its gonna take. And, it IS gonna take a lot of work, let no one fool you. Are you up to the task? Only YOU determine if you are, your body wont care one way or the other. You steer the ship one way or the other. You either optimize the situation (in a suboptimal environment that life throws your way) or you don't. Your choice: The body will follow either way.

In your future, what do you see?

Who tries to put together a puzzle without seeing a picture of the finished product? Who shoots an arrow without knowing exactly where they want it to hit? Your goals are likely more important to you than puzzles and archery. So why trust them to luck or a fuzzy idea of what success is? If you can clearly state and see what your vision is, you’re well on your way to seeing it come to life. A vision can motivate you and keep you fired up. Instead of stumbling around, hoping to reach your goals, you’ll know success when you see it, and know what needs to be done to get there. The clearer your vision, the more targeted your plan will be. What do you see?

"If you fall 7 times get up 8"

Here are some thoughts on it:

Your goals – if worthwhile – will not come easy. There is no accomplishment without work, and no “win” without something to beat.

It’s easy to get discouraged when roadblocks appear-it’s only natural.

You’ve invested time and emotion into creating the perfect plan, and then something has to come along and muck it all up. Sometimes, though, all you have to do to beat that barrier is to get back up and move forward again. Goal obstacles are like the Wizard of Oz – they’re a lot less intimidating once you see them up close. Next time you take a step back, don’t let guilt pile it on top of your previous “stumbles”.

Just take two steps forward and you’re still further along than you were before. It doesn’t matter how many walls you face. You only have to get the better of that last one.

If you fall.........get the hell back up.

Being defeated is often temporary, giving up makes it permanent.

Don't let failures draw the line in the sand for additional progress. Failures can do just this. They can STOP ANY FURTHER potential for progress in the goals you seek. And, YOU decide which happens.

When you fail do you find it hard to get back up? If you do, you are completely normal. Many people use failure as an excuse to give up. It is important to understand that failure is a part of the growth process. Think about this example. How many times does a small child fall over before they finally stand and eventually walk? It is countless, but somewhere along the way, most of us lose that ambition to keep trying until you succeed. The next time you are defeated, think about it as part of a process. Get up and try again and again until you move forward.

Chillen

Be all you can be, pull yourself through!

Chillen

After losing 40+ unwanted lbs:

At 152/154lbs:

At 162-168:
Chillen is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links