View Single Post
Old 06-06-2012, 07:55 AM   #36
Off Road
Max Brawn
Points: 17,091, Level: 83 Points: 17,091, Level: 83 Points: 17,091, Level: 83
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mab54 View Post
Great squats OR those 20 reppers feel longer with each session! Around 250 for me was when I started wanting to quit, so push on through!
Thanks mab, I will keep pushing through it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by markievicz View Post
Flyfishing, awesome.
I used to go with my dad when I was a kid.i consider the casting an artform and very difficult to master.

20 repper weight is increasing niclely, 20lbs jumps between sessions seems a sensible figure for now.
Ya, I think so too. At least until I get some real weight on the bar. And my kids love flyfishing. One loves it for just getting into the outdoors, but not so much into the fishing. The other one just loves hunting fish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumanHorrorFilm View Post
20 reppers get me all warm inside. Discussed with someone that squats and milk should be squats and beer, haha/ Keep kicking ass.
Thanks HHF, I have a definite love for 20 reppers too. Squats and steak for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_swede View Post
Good training OR, how did you like trainibg abs at the start of the session?
I really liked it. First of all, I didn't skip it like I usually do. And second of all, I didn't notice any ill effects from it. I will continue to do it this way. Thanks for giving me the courage to try it.
Off Road is offline   Reply With Quote