View Single Post
Old 06-06-2012, 02:40 AM   #12
markievicz
Max Brawn
Points: 12,998, Level: 74 Points: 12,998, Level: 74 Points: 12,998, Level: 74
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Training Exp: 2.5yrs
Fav Exercise: OHP
markievicz is a master membermarkievicz is a master membermarkievicz is a master membermarkievicz is a master membermarkievicz is a master membermarkievicz is a master membermarkievicz is a master membermarkievicz is a master membermarkievicz is a master membermarkievicz is a master membermarkievicz is a master member

great read Fazc , thanks for doing the interview,
learned a lot about the person you are.

my fav answers are below in blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fazc View Post

What keeps you motivated to continue to work hard and progress?

My goals, I've always been a very goal-orientated person. Injuries and time only amplified that; I have limited time left, as do we all, and that time should be spent realising our goals.

I never wanted to be the type of person who after setting himself a goal, slacked off afterwards. I couldn't be that type of person, if I say it's going to happen then it needs to happen. Otherwise you really are on a slippery slope in life.

How do you fit your training/diet in around your career? What sacrifices have you made?

This is a tough one, the best thing I ever did was to get a home gym. It shaves a lot of time off your day. I can spare a couple of hours on a training night to train and eat. But if that were stretched to 3-4 hours including travel time to a gym it would be difficult.

I wouldn't allow either the gym to interfere with my career or family/marriage though. A man needs to have his priorities in order.

Your favorite quote or words of wisdom?

I just think you should make the most of whatever era of life you're in. When you're a kid, then be a kid and do stupid immature kid stuff. When you're a young adult then go have fun, shag around (if that's your thing), make friends and party. When you're married and ready to settle down then be the best husband/wife you can be. When you're a parent be the best parent you can be. If you can do all of this at the right time you can't have any regrets.

Thanks for asking me to do this interview!

Twitter: @markievicz5
YouTube: Markievicz5
markievicz is online now   Reply With Quote