Chillen
Max Brawn
Points: 6,498, Level: 52 Points: 6,498, Level: 52 Points: 6,498, Level: 52
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

Training Exp: 5+ years
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Exercise: Pullup/Bent Over Row
Fav Supp: Feeding the Brain
Chillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master member

Quote:
What keeps you motivated to continue to work hard and progress?

My goals, I've always been a very goal-orientated person. Injuries and time only amplified that; I have limited time left, as do we all, and that time should be spent realizing our goals.

Quote:
What single event in your life has made the biggest impact in making you the man you are today?

I think the biggest impact in making me the man who I am today was the passing of my father when I was a kid. I had a very different up bringing as a result of that trauma so early in my life. There was no-one to give me the kind of direction a man can give, my mother was fantastic and has been fantastic ever since but direction is something else altogether. When you're in that situation you have two options; you can either continue to look for direction in anything or anyone and many young people do just that, getting involved with all sorts of suspect organisations and even gangs who prey on young people or you can take the other route and provide your own direction. Throughout my life I've provide my own direction, and with support from my family have become the man who I am today.

I'm going to share a personal story; I had a good friend of mine who I knew from primary school. We both took similar paths in life and had similar situations occur, he also lost his father about the same time I did. He didn't handle things as well and the last thing I heard was he got involved in gangs and ended up in the wrong situation at the wrong time. He is currently serving 25 years in jail. I often think about that, small changes and deviations in decisions you make as a youngster can often have dire consequences. That event was a major reason why I got involved in the field of education, the correct guidance and example at that age can have such a massive influence.
================================================== =======

My favorite answers of the interview.

Very good read Fazc.

Keep knocken' your socks off.

Keep worken' the IF, and make the body respond to your wishes.

Peace and happiness.

Chillen

After losing 40+ unwanted lbs:

At 152/154lbs:

At 162-168:

Last edited by Chillen; 06-06-2012 at 12:43 AM.
Chillen is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links