Chillen
Max Brawn
Points: 6,498, Level: 52 Points: 6,498, Level: 52 Points: 6,498, Level: 52
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

Training Exp: 5+ years
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Exercise: Pullup/Bent Over Row
Fav Supp: Feeding the Brain
Chillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by big valsalva View Post
I think a better way to go (short of Silverback's podcast idea) would be a closed circuit PM style interview. That way, you could start with the basic questions like you've proposed, but allow for some flexibility depending on responses to the formatted questions. Once the PM interview is done, then post it up on the forum. Might be too much of a headache, I know, but it's just my thought on the whole deal.

Anyway, I'll leave it alone, and look forward to where this is going. I got my popcorn ready.
That was my original plan, and one in which I do not mind doing.

We still need a couple more volunteers for an interviewer. Anyone mind being a volunteer?

I PM'd Rich Knapp, and his personal interview will be next. In this interview, I will PM him the questions, and he will PM the answers back to me, and I will post the interview in the: Interviews (Round table).

I am really going to enjoy this interview with Rich, he is someone very special in which we all should get to know better.

Peace and happiness to all of you.

Chillen

After losing 40+ unwanted lbs:

At 152/154lbs:

At 162-168:
Chillen is online now   Reply With Quote