Old 06-06-2012, 12:13 AM   #116
Trevor Ross
Max Brawn
Points: 4,170, Level: 41 Points: 4,170, Level: 41 Points: 4,170, Level: 41
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

Training Exp: 10 years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Supp: Food
Trevor Ross is a dedicated contributorTrevor Ross is a dedicated contributorTrevor Ross is a dedicated contributorTrevor Ross is a dedicated contributorTrevor Ross is a dedicated contributorTrevor Ross is a dedicated contributorTrevor Ross is a dedicated contributorTrevor Ross is a dedicated contributorTrevor Ross is a dedicated contributorTrevor Ross is a dedicated contributorTrevor Ross is a dedicated contributor

Hardgainer? It's a !@#$ing myth!! I looked like Mclovin off of Superbad before I got hooked up in Combat Sports and Lifting. I was fortunate to have a good mentor off the get go, instead of getting the magazine run around like a lot of you older chaps did. I ate a ton, lifted a ton, and slept a ton. I tried new things, kept the good stuff, and threw away the crap. I lifted for me! Not for attention from broads and bros. I did it for me. When I got hurt I didn't cry like a bitch, I worked around it. I always had that mentality of big men lift bigger weights, not this seated press with 20lb db's and check your abs in the mirror horseshit either. I tried Bodybuilding methods, Powerlifting, Olympic Lifting, dabbled in Strongman, and just about every workout under the sun. The bottom line is if you're not improving, you're making a !@# up somewhere, and it's up to you to figure it out. You've got to !@#$ing want it, nobody can give it to you!!
Trevor Ross is offline   Reply With Quote