Anabolic Addiction Rep
Max Brawn
Points: 22,560, Level: 93 Points: 22,560, Level: 93 Points: 22,560, Level: 93
Activity: 12% Activity: 12% Activity: 12%

Training Exp: 5
Training Type: Strongman
Fav Exercise: Push press
Fav Supp: Razor 8 Blast Powder
jwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beast

Tuesday Squats
Felt pretty good today, getting my groove back on squats. Did not get as many reps as I would have liked but they were to depth which is much better. Going to have to play with percentages on this, I moved the percentages up on the rep out sets, so there was not much of a back off

Squats
135x5
195x5
235x4
285x3
335x2
375x1
355 x 6
Not a PR or anything but this was a good set. Got to feel some heavier weights. Next week I will beat this for sure!

Deadlifts Off 4 mats
135x5
225x5
315x3
405x1
495x1
545x1 PR
Wanted to pull something heavy today and I did. Also, did this barefoot which is a bit tougher for me. Chucks provide some stability, very happy with this.

Back Extensions
BW x 15
Doubled mini x 3 x 15

Abs on GHR
BW x 15
plus 25 x 3 x 15

Good session today, very happy with the deadlifts. Definitely had some more in me, but was pretty fatigued at that point. Squats are getting better. This is the problem with losing weight, you have to relearn the lift. I think I am staying a little too erect which causes my knees to go a little forward. i have a tendency to do this when I am not practicing my squats enough. Getting better.

Karbolyn was good again. I like this stuff, no side effects like other carb products. Good clean energy and the light flavor is also a nice boost. Probably have about 1-2 weeks left of this stuff. Then I guess I will have to buy my own, haha! Good product.