Chillen
Max Brawn
Points: 6,498, Level: 52 Points: 6,498, Level: 52 Points: 6,498, Level: 52
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

Training Exp: 5+ years
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Exercise: Pullup/Bent Over Row
Fav Supp: Feeding the Brain
Chillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccermom View Post
How important is it to you personally to read labels?
With my very first personal goal, I had several problems and issues that needed to be addressed--head-on and with a vice grip heart. And one particular issue, was learning the portion sizes, calories and macros in food that I consume, and what I needed to do to solicit tissue loss. Observing and studying physical food labels and performing on-going searches on the internet--solved this complication. Now, I can make accurate approximations on the fly and its like riding a bike. It just took....a....little....proactive...work, and now its second nature. If a specific food item doesn't have a label (as some fresh meat do), and I am not sure of the calorie value, I simply look it up on the internet by simply moving the fingers.

Studying labels and its associated portion size, calories, micro and macro nutrients--can be a critical component to ones personal situation. And, its is far easier today to obtain these food values as compared to years past.

Soccermom, I wish you and your family the best. Hope all is well with you.

Have a great day!

Chillen

After losing 40+ unwanted lbs:

At 152/154lbs:

At 162-168:
Chillen is online now   Reply With Quote