Bigger, Stronger, BAMA!
Max Brawn
Points: 26,424, Level: 97 Points: 26,424, Level: 97 Points: 26,424, Level: 97
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

Training Exp: 5
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Squats
Fav Supp: Deadlifts
bamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master member
Default 6/4/2012 Dog House Training

Starr 5 x 5 Week 2 Day 1

"Eye of the Tiger baby, eye of the tiger"

Prestuff
Combat Powder and karbolyn hour prior
Beta-cret 15 minutes prior
BCAA and Karbolyn Intra
Whey Iso, Casein, Karbolyn - Post

Warmups
5 minutes bike
Shoulder routine

Working Sets

Squats
5 x 95
5 x 115
5 x 135
5 x 155
5 x 190

Bench Press
5 x 65
5 x 85
5 x 95
5 x 115
5 x 132.5

Pendlay Rows
5 x 65
5 x 85
5 x 95
5 x 115
5 x 135

Reverse Hypers
3 x 8 x 40

Hanging Knee Raises
3 x 8 x 40

NOTES

Was looking forward to the Dog House today. Felt really tired, didn't sleep real well, but was not going to let that hold me back. I am sticking to the plan, actually bumped a few up to make the plate switches easier.

Squats - I am being very intentional about taking these as deep as possible. Slow and deep. If that means I have to sacrifice some weight, so be it. I will not let form do me in.

Bench - felt pretty good. I am working on patience with these.

Pendlay's - These are coming along well. focused on working the back not just moving the weight.

Today's session was fun, was able to work quick but effectively. Bring on Wednesday!

Karbolyn Thoughts
I usually train fasted. In the morning after I get everyone off to school. With the Karbolyn, there has been no lack of energy, in fact more in the tank. I have been able to work quickly and efficiently with not feeling that I am losing strength, no quite the opposite. I am feeling stronger.

I am also eating very low carb. Karbolyn is allowing me to cycle without the bloat and eating extra meals. I can't recommend this product enough.

Meet Maxes: Gym Maxes:
Squat 308 315
Bench 176 185 This WILL change!
Deadlift 408 375

Shooting for a 1000+ total for next meet, spring/summer 2015. (see quote below)

"If there is nothing you can improve on, your standards are too low!" - BAMA Strength Coach Scott Cochran

1Co 9:27 But I discipline my body and keep it under control, lest after preaching to others I myself should be disqualified
bamazav is offline   Reply With Quote