Viking Warrior
Max Brawn
Points: 9,101, Level: 64 Points: 9,101, Level: 64 Points: 9,101, Level: 64
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

Training Exp: 10 years
Training Type: 5x5
Fav Exercise: Bench Press
Fav Supp: Meat
big valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beast

Just my thought on the whole deal.

First of all, brilliant idea, Chillen. I like the way you're thinking here. On the other hand, I, for one, detest reading "canned" Q & A interviews. I think a better way to go (short of Silverback's podcast idea) would be a closed circuit PM style interview. That way, you could start with the basic questions like you've proposed, but allow for some flexibility depending on responses to the formatted questions. Once the PM interview is done, then post it up on the forum. Might be too much of a headache, I know, but it's just my thought on the whole deal.

Anyway, I'll leave it alone, and look forward to where this is going. I got my popcorn ready.

Cancer Survivor - 7/21/10

Benchmark 5K time: 27:45 (3/5/11)

It's not the weight we move, but the people we move that matters. -- Bearded Beast of Duloc (12/31/10)
big valsalva is offline   Reply With Quote