Anabolic Addiction Rep
Max Brawn
Points: 22,560, Level: 93 Points: 22,560, Level: 93 Points: 22,560, Level: 93
Activity: 12% Activity: 12% Activity: 12%

Training Exp: 5
Training Type: Strongman
Fav Exercise: Push press
Fav Supp: Razor 8 Blast Powder
jwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beast

Rough but fun weekend
Not a lot of sleep this weekend and a fair amount of beer and bad food. Overall good time, hiking on saturday. I was surprised how well my body reacted to this. I think I am finding some balance between heavy lifting and conditioning. Usually if I go on a hike after not doing it for a long time, I am very sore the next day all over. Decided to do some training today, so I did not feel so awful. I am very tired and training did not go too good, but not too bad either.

Power Cleans
135x2x3
185x3 singles
205x1
215x1
225x1
235x1
240x1
That is it for those. 240 was a struggle, it is amazing how much more difficult this slighter thicker bar can be. That is the most I have done with the thick bar, happy with that.

Hang Snatches
95x2x3
135x3x3
Like to do these to switch things up, hits some weird little muscles.

Overhead Walks
3 sets x 135 x not sure the distance with one turn
These can be tough.

Decent session for having no motivation. Focus was there, but my body did not want to cooperate. No carbs for the rest of the day, and no carbs until after training tomorrow. My body is not happy right now.

I can see the difference haha.