View Single Post
Old 02-02-2010, 05:32 PM   #5
glwanabe
Max Brawn
Points: 15,106, Level: 79 Points: 15,106, Level: 79 Points: 15,106, Level: 79
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

glwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
My LBM came out to 180.6 pounds this morning, via skinfold caliper. That's probably a little high, unless I gained a pound plus of muscle in the last 6 months.

I think thats probably about right. You have been bulking and eating, so that pound is probably real lean mass. It will be interesting to see what that number is at the end of this. This log is very relevant to my interest.

Us old,.. mature, lifters have a very hard time with a serious cut, and not giving up hard fought lean mass. On the plus side, is the fact that we don't have to out eat or metabolism.

Sweated more then normal today during my workout. No sides at all! No jitters, or nothing along those lines. Felt absolutely normal today, and rocked my workout.

Thats sounds good. Read your normal workout log. You kicked butt today!!
Geezers rule.
glwanabe is offline   Reply With Quote