ravimolasaria
Max Brawn
Points: 27,548, Level: 98 Points: 27,548, Level: 98 Points: 27,548, Level: 98
Activity: 100% Activity: 100% Activity: 100%

Training Exp: 10
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Squats
Fav Supp: Whatever makes me strong
ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuytrider View Post
You're essentially in the 400 ballpark for all the big 3 lifts. Your squats and deadlifts are excellent but how come your bench is so damned high? By that I mean bench is usually the most difficult lift to bring up but you're doing an awesome job of it

Congrats on the PR too
ha ha ha ha ... thanks Kuytrider ... Actually I was not doing Squats and deadlifts till some 2-3 years back. So you can kind of say that actually I'm lagging in these 2 parts. Bench was my favorite exercise since starting (most of us realize importance of DL and Squat after some time if not guided properly). When I read log of most of the members, most of the members are already doing 400+ in DL and Squat. So I'm still try to make for these 2 exercises ...