View Single Post
Old 06-02-2012, 06:49 PM   #2140
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by statirasman View Post
I think my biggest difficulty with these two lifts was my form, as I said I looked at and studied videos online but without others watching to make on the spot corrections while I was training my form still needed ALOT of work. Please feel free to ask any questions you have.
At least you were focused on form. Most people aren't. They assume it's ok.

Quote:
Good ol' Army DFAC chow. As I said I was deployed, The gym was right next door to the DFAC so I would train and then immediately go to chow. Drank alot of chocolate milk with every meal, boiled eggs about 6 with breakfast, tried to stick with anything with alot of protein and carbs.
Unit supply here. Was stationed next the the cooks at Ft. Lee. Always had goo grub.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."