Chillen
Max Brawn
Points: 6,498, Level: 52 Points: 6,498, Level: 52 Points: 6,498, Level: 52
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

Training Exp: 5+ years
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Exercise: Pullup/Bent Over Row
Fav Supp: Feeding the Brain
Chillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LtL View Post
I vote separate threads to allow ordered Q&A.

LtL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fazc View Post
Good idea I like this! Are you going to nominate people and have shoot-off threads where they can post or all post in here or something else?
Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
Is it ok to pick a question and answer, or should we pick on something else and ask them?
Quote:
Originally Posted by IronManlet View Post
Sounds like an interesting idea to me.
I was thinking of writing a PM to the interviewee, and then the person would answer all questions (by muliti-quote) in the PM. And, then the person would PM me back, and I would post it with a small introduction. This way a PM direct to the New Member and a regular would be more personal.

The very first question in all of them would be basic stats and a brief personal profile, and then the specific questions. The intro would be first, then the basic stats and profile would be the lead in, and the questions next.

I was also thinking of having the Interviews more random, where the reader would not know who is next, but it would be specified after an interview is completed.

Do you guys think we should have specific individual threads, or keep the interviews all in one place. I choose keeping it all in one place and in one thread.

We can use this one to iron out the details.

What ever works and is agreed with the members, works for me.

Rock things out today! And be at peace with your brother and sista'

Best wishes,

Chillen

After losing 40+ unwanted lbs:

At 152/154lbs:

At 162-168:
Chillen is online now   Reply With Quote