Thread: Lift-Run-Bang
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2012, 02:58 PM   #6
HumanHorrorFilm
Wolfman of Ironsport
Max Brawn
Points: 8,049, Level: 60 Points: 8,049, Level: 60 Points: 8,049, Level: 60
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

HumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beastHumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beastHumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beastHumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beastHumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beastHumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beastHumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beastHumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beastHumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beastHumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beastHumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwood View Post
I just read his ebooks also! Huge influence on my training right now, really like his style of training.

I am looking forward to his next book also, last week I started the big 15 for my squats going to see how that works.
Getting your log going again then, would definitely like to see how Big-15 goes.

I'm running Strong-15 currently, with a fullbody setup, but was thinking, after reading some of his recent writings, of doing 1 big Lower body, 1 big Upper session per week, with 3 "small sessions" and 1 full on day for conditioning.
"Before the Beginning, after the great war between Heaven and Hell, God created the Earth and gave dominion over it to the crafty ape he called Man. And to each generation was born a Creature of Light and a Creature of Darkness... and great armies clashed by night in the ancient war between good and evil. There was magic then. Nobility. And unimaginable cruelty. And so it was until the day that a false sun exploded over Trinity, and man forever traded away wonder for reason."

Reigning Undisputed MAB Beard Champion

HumanHorrorFilm is offline   Reply With Quote