View Single Post
Old 05-27-2012, 05:04 PM   #7
5kgLifter
Kettlebells' Angel !!!!
Max Brawn
Points: 23,645, Level: 94 Points: 23,645, Level: 94 Points: 23,645, Level: 94
Activity: 11% Activity: 11% Activity: 11%

Training Type: Other
5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryano View Post
He forced her at exit. When he tried to dive out, she hesitated which caused her to flip backwards in the harness. She was about to fall out of the harness during the freefall. You can see the tandem master holding her legs in the harness to keep her from falling out. She didn't do what she was trained to do, but he should not have forced the issue, IMO. It's just a "fun" sport. I've lost really good friends to skydiving accidents. It definately takes the "fun" out of it. I haven't jumped since 1997.
Yeah, I noticed that he was struggling to keep her in the harness and he seemed in shock on the ground, with good reason.

The last thing needed at that sort of altitude is someone that doesn't or can't, for whatever reason, follow what they were taught step-by-step on the ground...usually, painstakingly taught, from some documentaries I've seen.