Ryano
Max Brawn
Points: 6,089, Level: 50 Points: 6,089, Level: 50 Points: 6,089, Level: 50
Activity: 16% Activity: 16% Activity: 16%

Training Exp: 30
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Benchpress
Fav Supp: Buttweiser
Ryano is a master memberRyano is a master memberRyano is a master memberRyano is a master memberRyano is a master memberRyano is a master memberRyano is a master memberRyano is a master memberRyano is a master memberRyano is a master memberRyano is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5kgLifter View Post
I did wonder why he almost appeared to be forcing her out of the plane, she clearly didn't want to go. Thanks for clearing that up.

Was the harness not tight enough or you reckon all her "fumbling" about was the cause of the harness issue going wrong during the jump?
He forced her at exit. When he tried to dive out, she hesitated which caused her to flip backwards in the harness. She was about to fall out of the harness during the freefall. You can see the tandem master holding her legs in the harness to keep her from falling out. She didn't do what she was trained to do, but he should not have forced the issue, IMO. It's just a "fun" sport. I've lost really good friends to skydiving accidents. It definately takes the "fun" out of it. I haven't jumped since 1997.