themaster2981
Max Brawn
Points: 3,153, Level: 34 Points: 3,153, Level: 34 Points: 3,153, Level: 34
Activity: 29% Activity: 29% Activity: 29%

Training Exp: 3 years serious
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: All
Fav Supp: Desi Ghee
themaster2981 is a lifting beastthemaster2981 is a lifting beastthemaster2981 is a lifting beastthemaster2981 is a lifting beastthemaster2981 is a lifting beastthemaster2981 is a lifting beastthemaster2981 is a lifting beastthemaster2981 is a lifting beastthemaster2981 is a lifting beastthemaster2981 is a lifting beastthemaster2981 is a lifting beast

Quote:
She would annoy the hell out of me.
Should the above comment be allowed in the public forum? What has she done to annoy you? Nobody wants to know what she does to you. If you cannot be constructive, don't be destructive. Learn to keep quiet.

Quote:
Hmmm.

If I were you I would consider why you get so defensive when someone questions you. An easy solution would be not to post, this is a public forum after all. A more sensible solution might be actually have a conversation and answer the question being asked without resorting to inferring insults and strawman arguments.

If your next reply is more of the same, I won't be replying.
As a member I have a right to post anything relevant here. I need not ask you. If you have a problem, don't reply. There is nothing defensive here, I actually never expected to do something like this on a supposedly experts forum.

I posted this because, I wanted to share knowledge. An experienced person like Steve was not aware of how to do DB Good Mornings. This is not to challenge his knowledge, reality is, he has never been in the situation where he has only DBs at his disposal. I am in the situation and just to help others, I have posted this video. And I think that's quite legal and relevant.

And please do not reply. I am sick to death discussing this.

And you actually think reducing my reputation points would mean something?? Keep Dreaming.

"Move me out of the away so that someone else can lift": Ed Coan after injuring himself during a squat attempt of 970 lbs in 2002

POWERLIFTING - ABSOLUTE POWER

Last edited by themaster2981; 05-27-2012 at 02:50 PM.
themaster2981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links