View Single Post
Old 05-26-2012, 06:53 AM   #43
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Extreme Mini Golf Champion!Tournaments Won: 6

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Steve's comments on the Douche Pipe.

Quote:
This new piece of “exercise” equipment is a prime example that YES, people truly are sitting around purposely trying to think of new, utterly useless, crap to sell to the fitness industry. I call this item the ‘Douche Pipe’, and I will personally give a wedgie using 100% of my high-pulling strength to the first person I ever see using one. It’s only a matter of time until somebody gets crossfit Douche Pipe certified and is the envy of everyone wearing high socks down at the 'box'. This is why I also never claim to be in the fitness industry. I usually just tell people that I'm in the big, yoked up bastard industry.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote