Old 05-25-2012, 10:48 AM   #30
bamazav
Bigger, Stronger, BAMA!
Max Brawn

Training Exp: 8
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Squats
Fav Supp: Deadlifts
bamazav is an elite memberbamazav is an elite memberbamazav is an elite memberbamazav is an elite memberbamazav is an elite memberbamazav is an elite memberbamazav is an elite memberbamazav is an elite memberbamazav is an elite memberbamazav is an elite memberbamazav is an elite member
Default 5/25/2012 Dog House Training

Shoulders and Legs

Supps
1 hr prior - 25 g Karbolyn + 2 Scoops of Con-cret
15 min prior - Beta Cret
Intra - 26g Karbolyn + Gluta Tren
Post - 50 g Karbolyn + Whey Isoalte

** Today's training was fasted so all of the above was welcomed.

Warmups
5 minutes bike
5 x 10 DB Press
5 x 10 Side Laterals
5 x 10 DB Front Raise
Tube shoulder work

Working Sets

BHNP
2 x 115 - Oops.
4 x 10 x 80

21 minute presbytery phone call. I had been waiting all week for the call to be returned so I had to take it. Of course, workout lost focus.

Front Squats
3 x 8 x 115

Arnold Presses
3 x 6 x 35

Good Mornings
3 x 10 x 115

NOTES
Today has just not been the best of days, too much on my mind, having a hard time focusing on much of anything. This is the end of 12 weeks of Boscience. I have enjoyed the cycle but feel I really need to be focusing on strength right now. My body is telling me it needs a change too. I have a hunch I have put my metabolism to sleep, and I need to step back and ask myself some serious questions.

Since my son is home for the summer and has asked me to work with him, I am going to return to the MWF fullbody training for strength. I have narrowed things down to Wendler's 5/3/1 fullbody routine or the good ole Starr 5 x 5. Over the weekend I hope to decide.

BHNP - Wasn't thinking when I set up. Last week I did 70 lbs, so I through two 35's on there (70 lbs), forgetting about the 45 lb bar. Was flabbergasted when I could barely unrack the bar. About halfway through the second rep the light went on. Racked and reset the weights. Good thing? 80 felt light after that.

Front Squats - After the phone call, today's session became, i dunno, bleh. All sets of squats were HtoC (Hams to Calves). I didn't go up until I felt them touch.

Arnold Presses - Nothing to report

Good Mornings - of everything I did today, these felt best.

I took some measurements this morning. I can confirm that weight has stalled. Holding at 185. I will post measurement comparison once I sit down and plug everything in. Pinches were all over the place, so I am not sure I am going to plot them. Well, time for a shower and then I am going to scrape up some money for a carb overload, ie Chinese Buffet.

Getting focused to get better.

"If there is nothing you can improve on, your standards are too low!" - BAMA Strength Coach Scott Cochran

1Co 9:27 But I discipline my body and keep it under control, lest after preaching to others I myself should be disqualified

My training Log
bamazav is offline   Reply With Quote