Fazc
Max Brawn
Points: 14,403, Level: 77 Points: 14,403, Level: 77 Points: 14,403, Level: 77
Activity: 36% Activity: 36% Activity: 36%

Training Exp: 12+ years
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Bench Press
Fav Supp: Chicken
Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!

I agree with you Btb, but I do feel you're fighting a losing battle. It isn't even a matter of IF Vs Frequent Feeds either, people with this mentality won't be dissuaded.

You can't talk rationally with irrational people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
If you want my honest opinion this is starting to feel like Mike Mentzer all over again.
I've made this comment regarding several diet/training protocols which have been the flavour of the month throughout the decades. It's just one thing after another. Some people need to conform to something that they feel is greater than themselves, this unquestioning, unerring faith isn't just restricted to dietary or training protocols either. It's possible to disagree with person's opinions but an ideal is harder to overcome, and people who don't have enough strength in their own convictions will steadfastedly align themselves with an ideal as they don't have or want the necessary strength in their own convictions and opinions to discuss or even to think of things themselves and the arrogance to think they need to know something about everything.

Why do you think is so Jeremy Clarkson is so popular in the UK? He's an abrupt, unintelligent simpleton who has an opinion on everything but knows nothing. He's popular not because he talks sense, he's popular because he tells people who can't think for themselves, what to think.

It's a combination of weakness of character and undeserved arrogance.
Fazc is offline   Reply With Quote