Chillen
Max Brawn
Points: 6,498, Level: 52 Points: 6,498, Level: 52 Points: 6,498, Level: 52
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

Training Exp: 5+ years
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Exercise: Pullup/Bent Over Row
Fav Supp: Feeding the Brain
Chillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master member

To me, again, people make topics such as these overly complicated than it needs to be. When forming a bound relationship with common sense, fairness, and relatively good knowledge of dietary basics, and body building history of dietary trends/tendencies, one can learn fairly quickly that frequency of meals (and in some cases timing) of these meals have worked for years. This bound relationship formed with education then, should carry over to IF protocols and make one realize that, for some, this could also work (and in some cases as well), and could be used for different set of circumstances.

In addition, this bound relationship, should make one also realize, that for some frequency of meals, while working to improve muscle mass (keeping training equal), doesn't work for some when trying to lean out, and less is better, or more is better (etc), dependent on the person. Likewise, I.F. works and doesn't work well with some in this sort of personal goal want. We can not remove the personal component, and not blanket dietary mechanics.

In short, that is my personal opinion.

Best wishes,

Chillen

After losing 40+ unwanted lbs:

At 152/154lbs:

At 162-168:

Last edited by Chillen; 05-24-2012 at 01:49 PM.
Chillen is online now   Reply With Quote