View Single Post
Old 05-24-2012, 04:19 AM   #14
5kgLifter
Kettlebells' Angel !!!!
Max Brawn
Points: 23,645, Level: 94 Points: 23,645, Level: 94 Points: 23,645, Level: 94
Activity: 11% Activity: 11% Activity: 11%

Training Type: Other
5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeM View Post
Well chosen title Babs! I won't lie, it lured me in too!

You buried your squat stands in kettlebells? That's a lot of kettlebells isn't it? Still marching them up the stairs ought to prepare you for the squats!
I have about 18 KBs and half of them are the size of a football, so they take up a bit of space...we've been debating standing one complete set along the landing so that they're out of my way and easily accessible at the same time; so tomorrow's task is to move them. The other, somewhat smaller KBs are already sat in the room in a place that's not so much in the way of anything.

That's the one big problem with my "workout" room which is a small room, stacks of plates, folding bench, two safety stands, barbells, straps, wraps, computer, laundry, exercise bike (hubby only), stepper, bookshelf...it all takes space. It'll be a workout just getting stuff out and packing it away every session.