Back and Triceps
No quit! No matter what life throws at you!
1 hour Prior -25 g Karbolyn + con-cret
Pre- None tonight - too late for stimulants.
Intra - Glutatren
Post - 50 g Karbolyn, 1 scoop each of casein and iso
Plate shoulder rotations
Wide Grip Inverted Rows
5 x 10 x BW
WG Lat Pulldowns
10 x 75
4 x 8 x 75
3 x 10 x 185
5 x 10 x BW+45
DB French Press
5 x 10 x 40
Late training again. Not my favorite, but I made it work. Judging from the feel of my back, I succeeded in working it!
- focused on squeezing and pulling from the lats and not the arms. My lats were burning after each set
- continued what I started with the IR's, worked the lats good.
- I wanted to hit the lower back also. This worked. I did these touch and go style and focused on keeping the form as tight as possible.
- it is amazing what a change in the plate position can make. I started with the plate laying in my lap. Extra weight but manageable. The last two sets, I set it up leaning against my chest. The change in position was perfect, my triceps were on fire when I finished.
- added reps to each set. Will add weight next week.
Until I can afford a second vehicle, my schedule will be messed up. I will get a session in as planned, when is the big question. It looks like I will be doing more evening training in the near future. Still, I am happy with this session.
I was already near my total cals and macros for the day so I left out the karbolyn of my intra drink. Still, I had good energy. I really like this stuff.