Old 05-22-2012, 09:59 AM   #27
bamazav
Bigger, Stronger, BAMA!
Max Brawn

Training Exp: 8
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Squats
Fav Supp: Deadlifts
bamazav is an elite memberbamazav is an elite memberbamazav is an elite memberbamazav is an elite memberbamazav is an elite memberbamazav is an elite memberbamazav is an elite memberbamazav is an elite memberbamazav is an elite memberbamazav is an elite memberbamazav is an elite member
Default 5/21/2012 Dog House Training

Back and Triceps

No quit! No matter what life throws at you!

Supps
1 hour Prior -25 g Karbolyn + con-cret
Pre- None tonight - too late for stimulants.
Intra - Glutatren
Post - 50 g Karbolyn, 1 scoop each of casein and iso

Warmups
Plate shoulder rotations
Tube warmups
Side laterals
Front Raises

Working Sets

Wide Grip Inverted Rows
5 x 10 x BW

WG Lat Pulldowns
10 x 75
4 x 8 x 75

Rack Deads
3 x 10 x 185

Bench Dips
5 x 10 x BW+45

DB French Press
5 x 10 x 40

NOTES
Late training again. Not my favorite, but I made it work. Judging from the feel of my back, I succeeded in working it!
Inverse Rows - focused on squeezing and pulling from the lats and not the arms. My lats were burning after each set
lat Pulldowns - continued what I started with the IR's, worked the lats good.
Rack Pulls - I wanted to hit the lower back also. This worked. I did these touch and go style and focused on keeping the form as tight as possible.
Bench Dips - it is amazing what a change in the plate position can make. I started with the plate laying in my lap. Extra weight but manageable. The last two sets, I set it up leaning against my chest. The change in position was perfect, my triceps were on fire when I finished.
French Press - added reps to each set. Will add weight next week.

Until I can afford a second vehicle, my schedule will be messed up. I will get a session in as planned, when is the big question. It looks like I will be doing more evening training in the near future. Still, I am happy with this session.

Karbolyn UpdateI was already near my total cals and macros for the day so I left out the karbolyn of my intra drink. Still, I had good energy. I really like this stuff.

Getting focused to get better.

"If there is nothing you can improve on, your standards are too low!" - BAMA Strength Coach Scott Cochran

1Co 9:27 But I discipline my body and keep it under control, lest after preaching to others I myself should be disqualified

My training Log
bamazav is offline   Reply With Quote