View Single Post
Old 02-01-2010, 06:45 PM   #24
nighttrain
Max Brawn
Points: 10,795, Level: 68 Points: 10,795, Level: 68 Points: 10,795, Level: 68
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: 20+
nighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by NSPowerlifter View Post
Hey Guys

They want to me give some info on myself so here it goes...

I am 33 yrs old and have been powerlifting for 10+ yrs. In the last year I have left my old federation (CPU) to compete in the CPF (formerly CPO) which is a pro fed which I find alot more fun and friendly. I am currently the Canadian Submaster Champion in the 110kg class for Squat(750lbs), 3 lift Bench Press(540lbs), Bench Only and for Total. I have achieved this totally drug free in a non drug tested federation. My best total for the 3 lift is 1813lbs and I expect to blow that away come May at nationals in Montreal.
Outside of training I hold many certifications, Tool & Die maker, machinist,
Master Automotive Tech and Engine Machinist. Nice to be here and VERY proud to be an AA sponsored athlete!

If you want to know any more just let me know!

Main Page @ nspowerlifter.bravehost.com - A Bravenet.com Hosted Site

OUTSTANDING glad to have you on the board as im sure you will get many questions... good luck in your future competitions and give it hell