Anabolic Addiction Rep
Max Brawn
Points: 22,560, Level: 93 Points: 22,560, Level: 93 Points: 22,560, Level: 93
Activity: 12% Activity: 12% Activity: 12%

Training Exp: 5
Training Type: Strongman
Fav Exercise: Push press
Fav Supp: Razor 8 Blast Powder
jwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beast

Saturday Training
Switching things up today. Pretty easy workout, but still got some good stuff in. Really hungover today, had to wake up early too. Just not feeling that great, but crushed it

Fat Grip Clean and Press
95x2x5
135x3
155x1
185x1
215x1 PR
185x3
Grip felt terrible today, but just focused and hit it.

Snatches
95x2x3
135x3
155x1
185xmiss
185x1, really ugly kind of half snatch half press
Have not done these in a long time, they need to come back. Really force you to explode and be fast!!

15-20 minute Jog!!!

What happened here, no idea. Decided I need to run off the beer in my system. Very surprised with myself. Conditioning felt pretty good, did about 1,5 miles or so maybe more in around 15 minutes. Did not keep track of anything, just getting the blood flowing. Seems Sprints are helping my stay in pretty good condition.

Karbolyn was very good today. Helped to kick the last bit of my hangover and really got me through my training. Probably going to bench tomorrow morning and then head down to DC. Monday I should be able to squeeze in a squat session, somewhere.