Chillen
Max Brawn
Points: 6,498, Level: 52 Points: 6,498, Level: 52 Points: 6,498, Level: 52
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

Training Exp: 5+ years
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Exercise: Pullup/Bent Over Row
Fav Supp: Feeding the Brain
Chillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master member

By setting the example, and getting results while setting this example; this is how I got my grown kids to take on the iron as part of their life.

They saw what condition I was in when I started (44, 200+ lbs), and the condition I am in now nearing 51. To this very day, I have my 48 inch pants hanging on the ceiling in my walk-in closet (and now 29/30, at 168 pounds). They have seen up front and in person, what diet and training consistency can do for a person young or old.

They had seen me in the passed years and see me now, track what I eat in a dietary journal and what I am doing in the gym by tracking it in a journal. They ask questions, and I answer them the best I can. If I don't know the answer, I find it for them. Now, my oldest son has his own equipment at his home, while the other has a membership.

Consistency under the iron and getting "personal" results wanted, can be contagious within a good tight nit family. Not to mention venomous heart and soul support, devotion, patience, and love.

Best regards,

Chillen

After losing 40+ unwanted lbs:

At 152/154lbs:

At 162-168:

Last edited by Chillen; 05-15-2012 at 09:21 PM.
Chillen is online now   Reply With Quote