Power is my mistress.
I have worked too hard at her conquest to allow anyone to take her away from me.
This is our underlining motto for all of our members on the forum.
- When you doubt your power, you give power to your doubt. WE DO NOT DOUBT.
- Don't doubt yourselves or you give it more power, instead, empower your confidence, and you give power to your will. WE EMPOWER OUR WILLS.
- Within you right now is the power to do things you never dreamed possible. This power becomes available to you just as you can change your beliefs. WE HAVE THE POWER TO CHANGE THE BELIEFS IN OURSELVES to EMPOWER THE SUPERPOWER WITHIN.
- Ultimately, the only power to which man should aspire is that which he exercises over himself. WE HAVE THE POWER OVER OURSELVES TO DO WHAT IT TAKES.
- To know the pains of power, we must go to those who have it; to know its pleasures, we must go to those who are seeking it. WE ARE SEEKING AND LEARNING RIGHT HERE ON MUSCLE AND BRAWN.
- We have a hunger of the mind which asks for knowledge of all around us, and the more we gain, the more is our desire; the more we see, the more we are capable of seeing. WE HAVE THE POWER OF CLEAR VISION.
- It is not so important to know everything as to appreciate what we learn. WE HAVE THE POWER TO ADAPT AND LEARN.
- We are made wise not by the recollection of our past, but by the responsibility for our future. WE HAVE THE POWER OF OUR FUTURE.
- We learn wisdom from failure much more than from success. We often discover what will do, by finding out what will not do; and probably he who never made a mistake never made a discovery. WE HAVE THE POWER TO LEARN THROUGH OUR MISTAKES.
Yes, we do. Because POWER is our mistress.
All other forums, will be purple and green displaying envy of the power of our team, while they separate at the seams.
We...are the boss.
You cannot dream yourself into a character: you must hammer and forge yourself into one.
(Henry D. Thoreau)
And, we do.......everyday.
Peace and happiness to all of you today,