Anabolic Addiction Rep
Max Brawn
Points: 22,560, Level: 93 Points: 22,560, Level: 93 Points: 22,560, Level: 93
Activity: 12% Activity: 12% Activity: 12%

Training Exp: 5
Training Type: Strongman
Fav Exercise: Push press
Fav Supp: Razor 8 Blast Powder
jwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beast

Monday Night Bench Press
Kinda of weird evening, had to go to the eye doctors, so I trained at home. Really weird set up benching in the cage with my old bench, it worked but it was very tough to get set up so I am happy with my work.

Bench Press
135x5,3
185x3
225x3
255x1
275x6, ties a PR
235x5
255x5
315x 2 singles
The singles were not really pretty, it was tough for me to get any leg drive with my bench set up. So I am ok with it.

Pull Ups
BW x 10
BW plus 25 x 10, 7, 6
BW x 10

Dips
BW x 20
plus mini band x 12
plus light band x 10, 9
BW x 15
These killed me

Pull Ups
Did some extra sets of 8-10 with different grips in between my sets of dips

Pump Up Sets!!
Banded Tricep Pushdown light band x 2 x 20-30
Banded Row llight band x 2 x 20-30

Very happy with this session. I hit the numbers I needed to hit. Tomorrow back to the gym. Sometimes I think I am better off in my basement with limited equipment, I can only do simple movements. But I like going to the gym, maybe I will start doing more sessions in the basement, who knows.

Karbolyn was solid again. I really think it helps to actually settle my stomach. With no carbs all day pre workouts can make me feel weird, but as soon as the karbolyn hits my stomach I feel great. Tonight I had some crazy pumps going on, Karbolyn all the way!