Old 05-14-2012, 03:30 PM   #22
bamazav
Bigger, Stronger, BAMA!
Max Brawn

Training Exp: 8
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Squats
Fav Supp: Deadlifts
bamazav is an elite memberbamazav is an elite memberbamazav is an elite memberbamazav is an elite memberbamazav is an elite memberbamazav is an elite memberbamazav is an elite memberbamazav is an elite memberbamazav is an elite memberbamazav is an elite memberbamazav is an elite member
Default 5/14/2012 Dog House Training

Back/Triceps/Abs

Supps
1 hour prior - Whey, Karbolyn, Con-cret
15 minutes prior - Beta-Cret
Intra - Karbolyn + Gluta-tran
Post - Whey and Karbolyn

Warmups
Shoulder plate rotations
Tube warm up
Dislocates

Working Sets

Pullup Variations
3 x BW Wide Grip Pullup
3 x BW V-handle Pullup
3 x BW - Chin ups

2 x BW WGPU
3 x BW VHPU
3 x BW CUP

2 x BW WGPU
3 x BW VHPU
3 x BW CUP

Chest Supported DB Rows
5 x 10 x 42

Finishers
Rack Pulls
5 x 205
5 x 255
5 x 275

Larry Scott Pulldowns
10 x 50
10 x 50
3 x 8 x 50

Hanging Knees
5 x 10 x BW

NOTES
Arrived home about 10 PM last night. After driving all day, we unloaded the car and then I headed straight to bed. Woke up this morning ready to go.
Pullup Variations - Rather than doing assisted wide grips, I thought I would do as many actual pullups and chins as I could using the different variations. While it is only 3 supersets, 25 total reps (actual pulls, not assisted) is one of my best ever.

Chest Supported Rows - Was going to bump up to 45# but am glad I didn't I barely got 10 reps on any of the last three sets. I was dripping by the time I was done. The chest support takes everything out of play but the back muscles. Very Humbling.

Rack Pulls - Extra tricep work or hit the back some more? That was the question racing through my mind. I decided to finish off the back. Glad I did. Not a PR, but I feel good not having done these much of late.

LS Pushdowns - All I can say is that my triceps were on fire when I finished these. I couldn't get the last two in any of the final three sets.

Hanging Knees - Need to start working toward straight leg raises.

Between the three servings, I took a total of 100 g of Karbolyn. Again, no bloats, no farts, not strange after tastes. Just lasting energy and great taste. Discovered that Strawberry Karbolyn and Chocolate Cookie Crunch Whey gives you a very good choco/straw thing going on. Loved it!

Getting focused to get better.

"If there is nothing you can improve on, your standards are too low!" - BAMA Strength Coach Scott Cochran

1Co 9:27 But I discipline my body and keep it under control, lest after preaching to others I myself should be disqualified

My training Log
bamazav is offline   Reply With Quote