View Single Post
Old 05-13-2012, 04:07 PM   #39
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

A mindless read for me this weekend:

I Am Not A Serial Killer

Amazon.com: I Am Not A Serial Killer (John Cleaver) (9780765362360): Dan Wells: Books Amazon.com: I Am Not A Serial Killer (John Cleaver) (9780765362360): Dan Wells: Books

Quote:
"Fans of Jeff Lindsay's Dexter series and its TV spinoff will welcome Wells's gripping debut, the first in a projected trilogy featuring 15-year-old sociopath John Wayne Cleaver. . . . Wells does a good job entering the mind of his unlikely protagonist.”--Publishers Weekly

“Brilliant! Full of unforgettable characters, creepy thrills, and dangerous twists you won't see coming.”--Jonathan Maberry, New York Times bestselling author, on I Don't Want to Kill You

“Dazzling and unputdownable.”-- F. Paul Wilson, New York Times bestselling author

“The beauty of the prose, mixed with the depth of characterization, gave the haunting, first person narrative a human touch…. Regardless of your age or your genre preferences, you will find this story both profound and enthralling.”--Brandon Sanderson, New York Times Bestselling Author

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote