View Single Post
Old 05-13-2012, 10:09 AM   #14
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

If anyone is curious, I've been eating like this for 4-5 years. Just didn't have a name for it. Didn't like intermittent fasting without morning protein because I lost muscle.

I'm sure he has specific guidelines, but I thought I would let anyone know in case they have questions. I'm certainly no expert, but it works for me. I never eat carbs before 5pm during the week, except occasionally on weekends when we make pancakes.

I will also say it's certainly no magic fat loss bullet. Calories in, calories out still matter more than this specific approach for me. You guy guys with faster metabolisms might find this better for fat loss though. Last year I bulked using it.

Anyway, have not read the book. Perhaps my eating style is far different from this approach than I imagine.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote