Muscletrainerdh
Uber Brawn
Points: 1,905, Level: 26 Points: 1,905, Level: 26 Points: 1,905, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: 20+
Training Type: Other
Fav Exercise: DB Step Ups.. LOL:)
Fav Supp: F.O.O.D
Muscletrainerdh is a consistent contributorMuscletrainerdh is a consistent contributorMuscletrainerdh is a consistent contributorMuscletrainerdh is a consistent contributorMuscletrainerdh is a consistent contributorMuscletrainerdh is a consistent contributorMuscletrainerdh is a consistent contributorMuscletrainerdh is a consistent contributorMuscletrainerdh is a consistent contributorMuscletrainerdh is a consistent contributorMuscletrainerdh is a consistent contributor

Thursday, May 10th, 2012 - Lower Body "So I See You Have The Machine that Goes "PING!" workout! (It was MontyPython Status Day, Just In Case You Missed It!) LOL

So I purchased the Book "New Rules Of Lifting: FOR LIFE" by Alwyn Cosgrove and Lou Schuler and tried some of the movements as a *PREQUEL* to leg day...

1) Step Ups BW
BW x 10
BW x 10
BW x 10

This was a more *STATIC* Step Up as your foot is already on the bench and you are focusing on pushing yourself up onto the bench with that foot. Pretty easy but hard not to push off the foot that hits the floor.

2) Plank with Cable Row
27.5 x 10ation
27.5 x 10
27.5 x 10

As the name states, do a plank perpendicular to a cable pulley station, reach out with one arm and grab the cable, then row toward the body as you hold the plank. Indeed challenging, not so much the rowing, but keeping a good from on the plank as you did so. I felt the opposite hip raising up as I rowed.

3) Single Leg Deadlift
10 x 10
10 x 10
10 x 10

Balance on one foot with a dumbbell in the hand that is on the same side as that foot. "Hinge" forward, lowering the dumbbell to the floor as your opposite leg goes behind you. Keep the back in-line.

4) Barbell Hip Thrusts
135 x 10
135 x 10
135 x 10

Lay perpendicular to a bench, slide yourself under a loaded barbell and place across your lap. Bend your knees, with your heels placed directly below them, dig your heels into the floor and thrust your pelvis upward lifting the barbell off the floor..

5) Squats
Warm Up
135 x 5
185 x 5
Work
205 x 5
215 x 5
225 x 5
235 x 5
235 x 5

6) Seated Calf Raises
90 x 15
90 x 15
90 x 15

Sarcasm and Cynicism are not helpful or attractive traits, respond to posts as you wish to be responded to.
Muscletrainerdh is offline   Reply With Quote