Chillen
Max Brawn
Points: 6,498, Level: 52 Points: 6,498, Level: 52 Points: 6,498, Level: 52
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

Training Exp: 5+ years
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Exercise: Pullup/Bent Over Row
Fav Supp: Feeding the Brain
Chillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post

Just heard back from Raw Unity. Looks like I'm in.

Game on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fazc View Post
Just putting this out there onto the larger forum. Just qualifying is a massive accomplishment in itself. These guys are some of the best at lifting heavy weight raw.

Full steam ahead!
This isn't surprising with a quality and tough minded individual like, Steve.

Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice; Steve has worked hard to accomplish what he wants, and deserves this opportunity to excel in what strums his heart strings.

“Nothing splendid has ever been achieved except by those who dared believe that something inside of them was superior to circumstances” (Bruce Barton)

Interpretation:

By Steve working hard in the gym, consistently, and preparing for this meet, it will allow him to be superior than they weight represented on the bar. Thus he is superior to his present circumstances, because he was superior in the circumstances while training in the gym.

Steve works out his personal weaknesses in the gym, and turns these weaknesses in the gym into strengths on the floor of the meet. Steve knows the truth, and it sets him free to accomplish what he wants.

Manage brings advantage, while mismanage brings disadvantage.

He has the advantage at this meet, because Steve manages preparation.

================================================== =======

You deserve a smile today, Steve. So happy for you. So I made this rather stupid rhyme, that still has a meaning:

I hope you had a great day;

I pray all of your power was on display, and
there was no decay in the head buffet to cause personal dismay.

Everyday grind away at any decay in the head buffet, put the power on display and you will have a great day!(Chillen)

We all love and respect Steve. And with Mab by his side, and with this motto in which we stand for:

What is not within me is within WE and when I allow there to be a WE, there is so much more potential within ME!

Yes, we are a team behind Steve, and he gets so much more inside himself for it. Mab beats in his heart, and because of this internal team, he will win this meet.

And, this is what it is about.

You see, MaB brothers and Sisters, Steve has one major trait that's akin to a postage stamp.

Its the ability to stick to one thing until he gets to the destination.

Fellow Mabers do not worry about Steve, he will do well, because his will is permanent and unbreakable, his mind is geared, equipped and primed.

And, he will represent MaB with amazing, unparalleled strength.

There is no doubt.

Much peace and happiness to you Steve.

Chillen

After losing 40+ unwanted lbs:

At 152/154lbs:

At 162-168:
Chillen is online now   Reply With Quote