Anabolic Addiction Rep
Max Brawn
Points: 22,560, Level: 93 Points: 22,560, Level: 93 Points: 22,560, Level: 93
Activity: 12% Activity: 12% Activity: 12%

Training Exp: 5
Training Type: Strongman
Fav Exercise: Push press
Fav Supp: Razor 8 Blast Powder
jwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beast

Tuesday Squats
Felt very out of my groove tonight but I was able to hit what I needed to hit. This workout killed me! Makes me feel like I have just been going through the motions for the last 6 weeks or so.

Squats
145x5,3
195x3
235x3
285x1
335x1
365x1
405x3 (this was my max rep set, but I would have been lucky to get one more rep)
360x3
380x3
410x1 This felt crazy heavy!
Weights just felt heavy tonight, not sure if I may have programmed the squat too heavy. But I am going to stick with the weights and just push through this cycle and see how it goes.

RDLs
135x10
185x8
225x6
275x2x5
Going to focus on these for a while, should be able to hit a lot heavier weights on these. I will progress fast.

Shrugs
315x20
405x2x20
I think farmers have really helped my traps, these shrugs were super easy. Probably did more than 20 reps.

This was a tough workout. I was really grinding out the reps of 405, and 410 was a struggle. Was probably a little high. I was just out of my groove, time to do work. I enjoyed the workout, squats took a little longer than I would like, but they were tough!

By the way I am very sore from yesterday's workout, triceps, lats and shoulders are tight. Good signs, heavy and hard!

I was hungry today too. Just hungry all day, I think my body is trying to tell me something. So, I really crushed food at dinner, I ate 3 huge burgers and loaded up on carbs too. I think I will vary the amount of carbs I have with the intensity of my workout. Tonight was a tough workout, so I just kept eating.