Chillen
Max Brawn
Points: 6,498, Level: 52 Points: 6,498, Level: 52 Points: 6,498, Level: 52
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

Training Exp: 5+ years
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Exercise: Pullup/Bent Over Row
Fav Supp: Feeding the Brain
Chillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikethemighty View Post
This is so true. Many people just do not understand that when they bitch and moan they make their life so darn complicated.
In other context, "complication or complexity" can be rather relative. For example, for the passed 6 or so years, I have used (and carry to work) a diet and training notebook, and then transfer this information to excel, One Note, and other programs. I personally write down macro grams and calories each day, and track my weight variances.

To some people they see this as abnormal. However, you have to sometimes view the education base of the one in which is giving you this sort of opinion.

You see, I am a VERY HARD ON MYSELF. I do not like guessing games. Or playing games with my personal goals. If a problem comes up (in training or diet), and things are not going the way I want. I don't have to make guesses or I will not be in the position of a failing memory. I have accurate data, to assist me in making accurate educated changes.

This is smart, and not abnormal. And, could careless what people think. In contrast, I think its abnormal not applying enough of yourself to get what you want. If you can do it without this sort of tracking, fine....normal. If you need to, normal. Period. This is not over complicating the issue. Its "using the basics" as it applies to me personally, to get the job done.

Best regards,

Chillen

After losing 40+ unwanted lbs:

At 152/154lbs:

At 162-168:
Chillen is online now   Reply With Quote