View Single Post
Old 05-08-2012, 08:58 AM   #27
markievicz
Max Brawn
Points: 12,998, Level: 74 Points: 12,998, Level: 74 Points: 12,998, Level: 74
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Training Exp: 2.5yrs
Fav Exercise: OHP
markievicz is a master membermarkievicz is a master membermarkievicz is a master membermarkievicz is a master membermarkievicz is a master membermarkievicz is a master membermarkievicz is a master membermarkievicz is a master membermarkievicz is a master membermarkievicz is a master membermarkievicz is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
I would love to put something together.

Right now though I would need a community investment to fund it, and a reputable source. The t-shirts are gone, and we were trying to get Gasp to give us a new design, but that fell off the radar. .
I would be game for the idea of a few of us to get together to fund it ,
Lets say if we capped it to ten members that were interested , we could have each member ship 1/10th of the cost?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post

Normally I jump out and fund most things here, but the well is dry for several months because of athlete sponsorships.

If anyone knows a source for custom singlets, I would love to check out the cost. I think we need to know cost before we worry about funding.
If there was a place that would custom make singlets then we could have them made to order ?
So go with the first 10 as above and see how that works out?

Another idea could be to have print made for singlets that you could iron onto your existing singlet a cheaper alternative if people do not want to buy a new singlet.??

Twitter: @markievicz5
YouTube: Markievicz5
markievicz is online now   Reply With Quote