View Single Post
Old 05-08-2012, 07:21 AM   #26
markievicz
Max Brawn
Points: 12,998, Level: 74 Points: 12,998, Level: 74 Points: 12,998, Level: 74
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Training Exp: 2.5yrs
Fav Exercise: OHP
markievicz is a master membermarkievicz is a master membermarkievicz is a master membermarkievicz is a master membermarkievicz is a master membermarkievicz is a master membermarkievicz is a master membermarkievicz is a master membermarkievicz is a master membermarkievicz is a master membermarkievicz is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazzard View Post
Sorry, I hadn't noticed this yet mate, awesome work. I also want to know at what point did I say that Smolov was a good idea?

Hope you enjoy it mate, it ****ing sucks! In a good way of course. Despite the soreness, the microcycle is a piece of piss compared with what's to come. Enjoy! I'd recommend squatting on Monday, Wednesday and Friday, or at least three times a week, rather than four, especially since you can't train at weekends.
you know after last week i think you are right on the three day thing .. while it might drag it out a bit longer it will also ensure that i am not a broken man by the end of it....

p.s thanks for the part highlighed in red....this really made my day

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Byrd View Post
Yep, this is starting to become as nasty as I thought. My props for being able to run this cycle. My legs are cramping up just reading about it!
and this is just the introduction!

Twitter: @markievicz5
YouTube: Markievicz5
markievicz is online now   Reply With Quote