View Single Post
Old 05-07-2012, 02:12 PM   #17
JaeDvyne
Points: 2, Level: 1 Points: 2, Level: 1 Points: 2, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

JaeDvyne is off to a bad start

Are product testers being used at this time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by George View Post
First of all let me give you guys a quick introduction of myself. My name is George Benakis and I am a rep for Pharmafreak and will be doing quite a few product giveaways in the upcoming weeks in return for logs on peoples progress with the products! We are looking for 5 people to put Ripped Freak to the test for 1 month and log their progress at least 2 times per week on the muscleandbrawn.com forums!
We need people who take their bodybuilding and fitness seriously. We want those who train hard, have a solid nutrition plan and are looking to try new products to take their physique and performance to the next level!

PRODUCT LOG REQUIREMENTS:
1. Must have a North American mailing address (sorry, but we canít ship to PO, APO, or FPO boxes)
2. Must have no known or suspected medical conditions
3. Must be 18+ years of age
4. Must do a full Log in the Supplement Log section of muscleandbrawn.com (including final product review)
5. Logs must be updated at least twice a week (once a week about your training and how the supplement may have helped with it, and once a week about your diet/nutrition)

If you are interested in this opportunity, please PM me with the following info:
Full name:
Date of Birth:
Weight:
Do you agree to the requirements listed (yes or no)?
Do you have any known or suspected medical conditions (yes or no)?
Current Training program:
Current Goals:
Current Supplements Being Used:
Links to other logs youíve done (if applicable, logs on other websites may be sent to me as well):
Why do you want to try RIPPED FREAK?
Full Mailing Address:

Please private message me with the info listed above and if selected you will receive a message from me within a couple of days.
Thanks for your time.
JaeDvyne is offline   Reply With Quote