Max Brawn
Points: 12,762, Level: 73 Points: 12,762, Level: 73 Points: 12,762, Level: 73
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

The Rocker TV Toss Champion!
Training Exp: 12
Training Type: Other
Fav Exercise: Hammer Low Pull
Fav Supp: Jack3d, Yok3d, ModernBCAA
DocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmalm123 View Post
Yeah, I had a spine surgery too...still have an occasional drop toe on the right foot...ah, chicks dig scars and tough guys...

Strong biceps.... arm day followed by chest and triceps?...nice...iconoclastic!
Yeah well of course I have down time between the arm work and the chest/tricep work, I went earlier yesterday for the arm day, I'll be going tomorrow night for the chest/tricep work, so there will be sufficient rest time...

What did you have done? I had a dual bleeding lodged disc herniation in the L-4 L-5 with fusion on 2 points of my spinal cord from the damage...

Damn drop foot sucks doesn't it? I hate the feeling of instability!! Recently my outer left leg started going numb as well as the already numb inner left foot... Pisses me off!!
DocColossus is offline   Reply With Quote