View Single Post
Old 01-31-2010, 03:42 PM   #8
Kpettitt
Anabolic Addiction Rep
Brawn
Points: 2,298, Level: 28 Points: 2,298, Level: 28 Points: 2,298, Level: 28
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Kpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributor

You should deffinatly do a re-feed!! I do one or two a week!! I'm eating low carb and stay around 110g a day with over 200g of protein, then on my re-feed I eat 135g of protein, and 380g of carbs.... its crazy!! I think I like the idea of a re-feed day better than a cheat meal day because I feel more incontrol. It sounds like you are the same way- afraid a cheat meal with mess up your whole plan?> Re-feeds I pick the foods- I know what the macros are, and I don't feel like I've done any damage to my diet. You should look into that. And I still ate ice cream on my re-feed day. I had a pumpkin fried soy ice cream dessert. Pumpkin, soy ice cream rolled in multigrain cereal, then drizzled with agava. Clean yet affective! lol
My comments have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by Anabolic Addiction, LLC.
kpettitt@anabolicaddiction.net
Kpettitt is offline   Reply With Quote