View Single Post
Old 05-04-2012, 08:01 AM   #1
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!
Default My house was cleaned

My house was cleaned. It was....by the Lilliebridges.

The Lilliebridges UPA meet results | Powerlifting Watch

Quote:
The Lilliebridges UPA meet results

From Ernest: Just wanted to inform Powerlifting Watch that me, brother, and dad competed at the UPA nationals in Dubuque, IA on 4-21-12. We cleaned house! Of worthy mention : 1st both my dad and brother totaled over 2000 raw in same meet same day. This has to be a 1st in history for a father and son team to accomplish this!

2nd: All three of us deadlifted 777lbs raw! I did it at 242, my brother at 275 and my dad at 308, Again this has to be a 1st in powerlifting history for a father and sons team to all deadlift 777 raw same day same meet.
They did great. Enjoyed talking with them. Seem like decent folk. But today when I saw this it lit a fire under my ass. I do not like being the dust that was swept away.

Just motivated me to get my ass moving. It's not about the Lilliebridges. It's about being exceptional. I'm feeling highly motivated this morning.

Hope you will join me. Let's make this happen.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links