View Single Post
Old 05-04-2012, 04:28 AM   #26
IronWill
Max Brawn

Training Type: Powerbuilding
IronWill is a lifting beastIronWill is a lifting beastIronWill is a lifting beastIronWill is a lifting beastIronWill is a lifting beastIronWill is a lifting beastIronWill is a lifting beastIronWill is a lifting beastIronWill is a lifting beastIronWill is a lifting beastIronWill is a lifting beast

Had another excellent workout last night. I feel my strength beginning to come up.

I did a lot of lifting in my younger days, if I knew then what I know now things would have been much different, but that's life as they say.

Early on I injured my left shoulder, but I was young and dumb and kept pushing harder. All I ever heard in those days was 'No Pain No Gain' so I thought that was just part of it. After a time I just had to stop altogether and it took a number of years before I was relativley pain free.

In the last few years I have attempted to return to lifting and the program was quickly derailed with shoulder pain. Last summer I got a kayak and began paddling the rivers around where I live. I enjoy very much, it is a fantastic upper body workout.

As I began to notice some changes in my shoulders, delts especially, the desire to lift again resurfaced. The work on the entire shoulder girdle seems to strengthened all the little muscles in such a way that pushups were much easier to do.

So here I am lifting again and I am as of yet pain free. I am already benching more than I was on my previous attempts and approaching a PR on my military press!

Now just as DMAA has been yanked off the market I have discovered Jack3d. I used it according to instruction the first time and was not impressed. I doubled the dose the next workout and wow! I felt stronger than ever. Placebo effect? I dunno but if it is I want to stock up on placebo!

Well, thanks for reading and have a great day.

IronWill is online now   Reply With Quote