DieselWeasel
Elite Raw Powerlifter
Max Brawn
Points: 6,832, Level: 54 Points: 6,832, Level: 54 Points: 6,832, Level: 54
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Whey Powder
DieselWeasel is a lifting beastDieselWeasel is a lifting beastDieselWeasel is a lifting beastDieselWeasel is a lifting beastDieselWeasel is a lifting beastDieselWeasel is a lifting beastDieselWeasel is a lifting beastDieselWeasel is a lifting beastDieselWeasel is a lifting beastDieselWeasel is a lifting beastDieselWeasel is a lifting beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
Crsuhtastic.
Max smash!

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_swede View Post
Great session dw, good work on the snatch and dl!
Thanks, broski.

Back Squat, Paused: 2 sets of 1 with 405

^ 2nd was slightly deeper than the 1st, but both should've been paused a little longer. I'll try to remember to have someone give me an "up!" command when I do it again, so I sit in the hole longer.

- This was a 20lb pause PR. However, my previous best with 385 (and the stuff before that) was all the way down, as opposed to these which were just to competition depth.

Front Squat: 2,2,1 with 265

^ I failed the 2nd rep of the 3rd set, which was disappointing because I wanted 4-5 doubles. I guess the pause work fatigued me more than I thought it would. I'll probably stay with this weight and try to improve next week.

Glute-Ham Raise: 16,15 with BW

^ I didn't want to do this with any extra weight because my hamstring is still not 100%, but almost fully healed.

Cybex Donkey Calf Raise: 2 sets of 21 with 280

Hanging Leg Raise: 2 sets of 10 with BW+10

RPS - Open 165 Raw - 07.13.13
1365 Elite/Pro Total (475,300,590)
DieselWeasel is offline   Reply With Quote