Chillen
Max Brawn
Points: 6,498, Level: 52 Points: 6,498, Level: 52 Points: 6,498, Level: 52
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

Training Exp: 5+ years
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Exercise: Pullup/Bent Over Row
Fav Supp: Feeding the Brain
Chillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master member

There are so many, I could literally write a book about it. It has removed my lower back pain, with the assistance of my main bro, the diet. I have learned that though decline come naturally with age, bodybuilding can flip the reverse process on its ass and slow it down; it can revitalize you, and make you feel and look younger, and even look better than peeps half your age. It has taught me I have more self-discipline and heart within me than I originally thought. The experience I have earned, the losses and tears I have felt in and out of the gym, have created a better and more mature individual. Through these experiences, is the reason I am the way that I am, and I write the way that I write; I want people to believe in their self, and feel the same experience.

Best wishes to all of you today,

Chillen

After losing 40+ unwanted lbs:

At 152/154lbs:

At 162-168:
Chillen is online now   Reply With Quote